Tuesday 25 October 2011

Following On...

Well last night's image of a dead Grey Seal Pup certainly provoked a certain degree of feedback.
I'm pleased to say that the general reaction was of a positive nature and I'm glad that most understand my reasons for posting the image.

Being a wildlife lover, I of course gain no pleasure from photographing or witnessing that sort of dreadful scene, but I do believe that sometimes it is necessary to highlight certain issues.

Like I said last night, I don't want to go into any great detail on this particular subject right now, because I believe that there are many out there who know exactly what I was talking about...I may revisit the subject in a more general manner at a later date though.

I thought I'd leave you tonight with a couple of altogether happier images of the way I'm sure we'd all prefer to see these beautiful animals...



No comments:

Post a Comment