Wednesday 11 February 2015

More Tits

Well I've been itching to get out with the camera all week, but unfortunately a combination of work commitments and truly awful light conditions have laid to rest any plans I may have had to get out there and satisfy my desire.
                                                                                                                                       
 
I'm pleased to report that all as not been lost though and I've spent the last couple of evenings processing some photographs which have remained overlooked for the last few years.
I've actually got an archive of unprocessed shots running into the tens of thousands and its actually been a pleasure looking and sorting through some of those.
 
Today I'm going to carry on from where I left off at the last post and present you with some portraits of a few different varieties of Tit.
All these images were taken in the Derbyshire Peak District on a lovely late winters day in March 2010...
 
 
 

                                                                         Blue Tit


 
 
Coal Tit
 
 
Great Tit

No comments:

Post a Comment