Saturday 16 January 2010

A New Decade and a new blog!


Well, we're just over 2 weeks into the new year and I've finally got around to doing something that I've been meaning to do for some time now...Create a blog!
Actually, I first thought about doing this a couple of years ago, but for one reason or another it never happened.
I now feel I have the time to commit to sharing my thoughts with you and I'm quite looking forward to it.
Oh, I should of really started by telling you a little bit about myself...
My name is Anthony Dixon and I spend much of my spare time photographing wildlife in the north west of England.
The purpose of this blog is to share with anybody that might be remotely interested some of my experiences with the wildlife I encounter on my travels.

I expect that there are going to be a lot of images of birds, because they are my greatest passion, but hopefully there will be other stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment